Thanks for your continuous visit up till now

Sorry for taking you here. Click on the link below to move to the next chapter!

https://travistranslations.com/i-was-a-sword-when-i-reincarnated-chapter-491/

...





....

My last message to all my reader on this site

I will be moving all my translated series to travistranslations.com

The release will also be scheduled into only 1 post per day.

I know you might find it strange, and it might lessen your experience of viewing my translated chapter over there.

If you really wanted to read more comfortably, please consider becoming my patron on patreon.

Ad-free and early access content starting from 1 USD!

Yes, the post on travis translation will be 1 chapter per day to stockpile it, but on patreon early access, I will post at my usual speed of 2-4 chapter per day!


You can also suggest me more title to pick up in the comment below UwU
Requirement:
Japanese Web Novel, which raw is available to be seen by the public and not licensed
Not being translated by any group
Has manga adaptation is preferable (I need to get to know with it first)

(just bear in mind that I might, or might not pick it but feel free to suggest anything)







Support the translation on Patreon!

Comments

  1. Thank you for all the work you put into this series! I'm gonna miss reading on this site, but if you're happy I'm happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the work you put into translating this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the hard work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You can comment as an anonymous or with your Google account. Your comment motivates me to keep doing this!