(NOT IMPORTANT!) Meet my editor, proof reader, spell checker, and more!

Miss Word!
 

Anon: Bro you need real editor/proof reader

Me: Nn!

Anon: Bro please, are you really depending on Ms Word for that

Me: Nn!!

Anon: God damnit, lemme edit and proof read your tl!

Me: Nn!!! go ahead and sent me your edited/proof read-ed version of my tl to todstranslation@gmail.com


I don't have any aquaintance in this tl world. You need to know that this is a one-man tl group.

i can't really get some decent editor/proof reader. cuz, i can't give them anything in return.

If you really thinks my tl was bad. It was! but as long as there's no other group that want to take this series from me. I will continues to tl-ing it as long as i can. (well, it's not like i'm going to agree to giving away this series tho ;)


Thanks for taking your time to read my rant. B-but it's not like i care, b-baka!








Support the translation on Patreon!

Comments